Best Day Ever Management and our family of brands, including Great Canadian Heli-Skiing and Heather Mountain Lodge, is here to guide each day—for both guests and employees—towards a #BestDayEver by sharing our mountains, community and values. We’re always on the lookout for great people who want to be part of what we’re doing. Who love to ski or snowboard—and to share #BestDayEver experiences with their colleagues, and with our guests.
If you answer yes to any or all of these questions, please read on for current opportunities to join our mountain community.
- Are you a positive person who’s passionate about providing second-to-none service?
- Are you looking for a great job and a great lifestyle?
- Do you want to meet interesting people from all over the world?
- Would you love to have new experiences in the mountains?
- Do you want to live in a place with the world’s best backcountry and resort skiing in your backyard?
- Would you like to work for the greatest heli-ski resort in the world?
Each winter season, we hire for the following hospitality positions:
- Front Desk Attendants
- Dining Supervisor
- Housekeeping Supervisor
- Ski Technician
- Massage Therapists
For hospitality positions, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org – This link will open your default email application.
Each winter, we hire for the following heli-ski guiding and operations roles:
- Ski guides
- Lead guides
For heli-ski guiding and operations positions, please send your application to email@example.com – This link will open your default email application.
Applicants must have the following characteristics and qualifications:
- A positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Can work effectively both independently and as a team member
- Professional presentation in speaking, dress and grooming.
- A passion for backcountry skiing and/or snowboarding.
- Two professional references.
- Canadian citizenship or permanent resident status or a Canadian visa/work permit valid for the entire duration of the season for which you are applying
- Guides must have ACMG, CSGA or equivalent ski guiding certification.
In exchange for your awesomeness, we offer the following compensation and benefits:
- Competitive wages
- Subsidized staff meal and accommodation plan
- Food and beverage discounts at our Lodge
- Staff discount in our heli-ski boutique
- Pro deal purchasing from our suppliers
- Opportunities to resort ski and heli-ski for free
- Lodging discount for family and friends
- Discounted standby heli-ski rate for family and friends
- Employee referral bonus program
- In-house training and development programs
- End of season celebration
- The opportunity to work and play in an extraordinary environment