Looking for the perfect powder-filled short escape? Then our 3 day package will be perfect for you! Have a 3 day long weekend, or combine heli-skiing with resort or cat-skiing (see Resort & Cat-skiing page) for a longer holiday made in powder heaven. It’s easier on the wallet too!
All 3 day packages include:
- 3 days of mind blowing heli-skiing with Unlimited Vertical (i.e. no extra vertical charges, no matter how much you ski!) and guaranteed 13,000 vertical metres.
- 3 nights Mountain View Rooms with double accommodation at Heather Mountain Lodge with (2 queen beds in each room).
- Free use of Powder Specific Equipment, skis, poles, snowboards, and transceiver. (** Please bring your own well fitting ski or snowboard boots.)
- Delicious Dining. Hot buffet breakfast at lodge, picnic lunches in terrain, après ski snacks after heli-skiing and 3 course mountain inspired dinner.
- Small Groups of 4 heli-skiers in each guided group – the smallest groups in the industry.
- Maximum of 3 groups serviced per A-Star B2 Helicopter.
Not included: flights, ground transportation to our Heather Mountain Lodge, tips/gratuities for guides and lodge staff, alcohol, massages, retail purchases. Please bring your own well fitting ski or snowboard boots. Single room upgrade is $140 per night per person. Private Cabin upgrade is $290 per night.
Dates below are for the pricing season and NOT tour dates. Great Canadian is the industry’s most flexible Canadian heli-skiing operation and the only multi-day operation where YOU can select start and end dates on ANY day of the week! The dates you choose will determine the pricing season. If your dates fall over 2 pricing seasons, we will pro-rate the price.
|The winter season is separated in three pricing seasons. These are not tour dates, you can choose your own dates.||Rates PP
(2 people sharing)
|First Tracks (7 Dec to 3 Jan)||$7,450||$7,870|
|Peak Season (4 Jan to 27 Mar)||$8,010||$8,430|
|Endless Tracks (28 Mar to 12 Apr)||$7,450||$7,870|
13,000 vertical metres guaranteed. Let us fit into your schedule. Tours can start on ANY day of the week, as long as minimum numbers are met. Check-in is the evening prior to the first ski day, departure is after skiing on the last day. Prices are subject to change without notice. All prices are per person, in Canadian funds and are subject to applicable taxes. Please review our Terms and Conditions.