Great Canadian Heli-Skiing and Heather Mountain Lodge are all about hiring great people with positive personalities who are passionate about excellent service and want to be part of a growing company focused on supporting sustainable mountain communities. Oh, and who LOVE to ski or snowboard and share #BestDayEver experiences! Our employees create world-class experiences for each of our guests that leave lifelong memories with both our guests and team. Are you looking for a great job AND a great lifestyle? Do you want to meet interesting people from all over the world? Would you love to have new experiences in the mountains? We offer our team the opportunity to enjoy everything from yoga and mediation to climbing, ski touring, rafting, biking and live music. Do you want to live in a place with the world’s best backcountry and resort skiing in your backyard? Would you like to work for the greatest heli-ski resort in the world? Then contact us for more information!
We Are Hiring for the following 2019-20 season positions!
- Front Desk Attendants
- Dining Supervisor
- Housekeeping Supervisor
- Ski Technician
Please send résumés to firstname.lastname@example.org
For ski guides, please use email@example.com.
Employee Applicants Must Have:
- Positive attitude and a strong work ethic.
- Can work effectively both independently and as a team member.
- Professional presentation in speaking, dress and grooming.
- A passion for backcountry skiing or snowboarding.
- 2 work references.
- Canadian Citizenship, or a Canadian Visa and Work Permit (International Applicants).
- Guides must have ACMG, CSGA or equivalent ski guiding certification.
Great Canadian Heli-Skiing Provides its Employees Competitive Pay and Mind Blowing Play:
- Competitive wages
- Subsidized Staff meal and accommodation plan
- Food & Beverage discounts at our Lodge
- 40% off retail items in our heli-ski boutique
- Pro deal purchasing from our suppliers
- Opportunities to resort ski and heli-ski for free
- Family & friends lodging discount
- Discounted family & friends standby heli-ski rate
- Employee referral bonus program
- In house training and development programs
- End of season celebration
- The opportunity to work and play at an amazing location
Don’t miss this out on this once in a lifetime experience, join us this winter for an amazing job and lifelong friends.
– Greg Porter
President, Great Canadian Heli-Skiing Ltd.