Great Canadian Heli-Skiing Ltd. and sister company Heather Mountain Lodge are interested in hiring great people that have a positive personality, are passionate about excellent service, and love to ski and snowboard. Our employees create a world class experience for each of our guests that leave lifelong memories with both our guests and team. Are you looking for a great job – and a great lifestyle? Do you want to meet interesting people from all over the world? Do you love skiing and or snowboarding? Do you want to live in a place with the world’s best backcountry and resort skiing in your backyard? Would you like to work for the greatest heli-ski resort in the world? Then contact us for more information on employment opportunities at Great Canadian Heli-Skiing and Heather Mountain Lodge.
- Front Desk Attendants
- Dining Room Supervisor
- Housekeeping Supervisor
- Ski Technicians
Please send résumés to firstname.lastname@example.org
For ski guides, please use email@example.com.
Employee Applicants Must Have:
- Positive attitude and a strong work ethic.
- Can work effectively both independently and as a team member.
- Professional presentation in speaking, dress and grooming.
- A passion for backcountry skiing or snowboarding.
- 2 work references.
- Canadian Citizenship, or a Canadian Visa and Work Permit (International Applicants).
- Guides must have ACMG, CSGA or equivalent ski guiding certification.
Great Canadian Heli-Skiing Provides its Employees Competitive Pay and Mind Blowing Play:
- Competitive wages
- Subsidized Staff meal and accommodation plan
- Food & Beverage discounts at our Lodge
- 40% off retail items in our heli-ski boutique
- Pro deal purchasing from our suppliers
- Opportunities to resort ski and heli-ski for free
- Family & friends lodging discount
- Discounted family & friends standby heli-ski rate
- Employee referral bonus program
- In house training and development programs
- End of season celebration
- The opportunity to work and play at an amazing location
Don’t miss this out on this once in a lifetime experience, join us this winter for an amazing job and lifelong friends.
– Greg Porter
President, Great Canadian Heli-Skiing Ltd.