Four days, four friends, epic powder and you don’t even have to take the whole week off work to do it. Our 4 day package is good for those that want to ski a decent amount, but might want to do some sightseeing while visiting the beautiful interior of British Columbia and the Canadian Rockies around Banff, Alberta.
All 4 day packages include:
- 4 days of mind blowing heli-skiing with Unlimited Vertical (i.e. no extra vertical charges, no matter how much you ski!) and guaranteed 17,500 vertical metres.
- 4 nights Mountain View Rooms with double accommodation at Heather Mountain Lodge with (2 queen beds in each room).
- Free use of Powder Specific Equipment, skis, poles, snowboards, and transceiver. (** Please bring your own well fitting ski or snowboard boots.)
- Delicious Dining. Hot buffet breakfast at lodge, picnic lunches in terrain, après ski snacks after heli-skiing and 3 course mountain inspired dinner.
- Small Groups of 4 heli-skiers in each guided group – the smallest groups in the industry.
- Maximum of 3 groups serviced per A-Star B2 Helicopter.
Not included: transportation, tips/gratuities for guides and lodge staff, alcohol, massages, retail purchases. Please bring your own well fitting ski or snowboard boots. Single room upgrade is $135 per night per person. Private Cabin upgrade is $285 per night.
Dates below are for the pricing season and NOT tour dates. Great Canadian is the industry’s most flexible Canadian heli-skiing operation and the only multi-day operation where YOU can select start and end dates on ANY day of the week! The dates you choose will determine the pricing season. If your dates fall over 2 pricing seasons, we will pro-rate the price.
|The winter season is separated in three pricing seasons. These are not tour dates, you can choose your own dates.||Rates PP Double Room (2 people sharing)||Price Single Room (1 person)|
|First Tracks (9 Dec to 6 Jan)||$8,815||$9,355|
|Peak Season (7 Jan to 23 Mar)||$9,450||$9,990|
|Endless Tracks (24 Mar to 7 Apr)||$8,815||$9,355|
Let us fit into your schedule. Tours can start on ANY day of the week, as long as minimum numbers are met. Check-in is the evening prior to the first ski day, departure is after skiing on the last day. Prices are subject to change without notice. All prices are in Canadian funds and are subject to applicable taxes. Please review our Terms and Conditions.