- by Serge
- Tuesday July 23, 2019
ISSUE NO. 55 Summer 2019
Skiing lucky 7
What's up summertime! Hope you are having a blissful experience wherever you are. Out here we are always pushing #bestdayever goals and skiing of course. Although they have lived in Golden since 2000, owners Greg and Maaike Porter finally skied the infamous 7 on Mount 7. A popular summer achievement for adventurers and a sweet dozen turns in the hot sun. Share with us your favourite ski shots from this past season onto Facebook or Instagram.
Book Your 2019-2020 ski action now
Sue & Rob beam with pride
Two of our most senior guiding team members had a #bestdayever watching their daughter cross the graduation stage. Many of you may recall seeing Keelan and Neva out at Heather Mountain Lodge over the years as they grew up helping out while visiting their parents.
We are working hard to continuously improve our Heli-Skiing experience and understand our guests needs. If you could help us with a few questions on your experience desires?
- Would you or your company be interested in a corporate team building and heli-ski retreat?
- Would you be interested in a private online community with the purpose of networking with other professionals and similar ability and desire, to form groups of 4 to heliski?
- During your heliski trip, would you enjoy relaxing activities like Yoga, Meditation and Spa?
- What other feedback comes to mind that you haven't left with us before?
- Would you like to receive our 2019-2020 availabilities?
Would you be interested in our summer program at Heather Mountain Lodge?
Get Into Flow State
In positive psychology, a flow state, also known colloquially as being in the zone, is the mental state of operation in which a person performing an activity is fully immersed in a feeling of energized focus, full involvement, and enjoyment in the process of the activity.