Why go on a Great Canadian Heli-Skiing trip instead of Cat-Skiing?
- Get more runs down the mountain in a day – we offer Unlimited Vertical
- Access untouched, exclusive terrain that can’t be reached any other way (including a snow cat)
- Ski multiple parts of a mountain or multiple mountains in one day
- Ski with only close friends and family (small group skiing)
- Get around quicker and experience the terrain from multiple viewpoints
- 98% Fly Days – since we can access so much terrain, there is always incredible powder to ski
- You get to ride in a helicopter!
Hindsight is 20/20!
This time next year, you don’t want to look back on a “2020” season that didn’t include a Great Canadian Heli-Skiing trip. Book today. No regrets.
Book small group heli-skiing and start 2020 off with a bang or give the gift of this experience to family, friends or coworkers.
Space Limited – Reserve Now!
These 2020 spots don’t last long, so book today as space in the helicopter is limited. We offer small group heli-skiing packages in the pristine mountains of British Columbia. Ski unlimited vertical of untouched powder in exclusive terrain with your best friends and family. Don’t miss your chance to ski some of the best powder conditions in the Canadian Rockies.
There are only a few spots left in January and April 2020, but it’s not too late to book your bucket-list ski trip of a lifetime.
We can also build you a package that includes cat-skiing, as well as heli-skiing on your trip.
Call us now at 1-866-424-4354 to speak to an agent.
All ski packages include:
- Mind blowing heli-skiing with Unlimited Vertical (i.e. no extra vertical charges, no matter how much you ski!)
- Mountain View Rooms with double accommodation at Heather Mountain Lodge with (2 queen beds in each room).
- Free use of Powder Specific Equipment, skis, poles, snowboards, and transceiver. (** Please bring your own well fitting ski or snowboard boots.)
- Delicious Dining. Hot buffet breakfast at lodge, picnic lunches in terrain, après ski snacks after heli-skiing and 3 course mountain inspired dinner.
- Small Groups of 4 heli-skiers in each guided group – the smallest groups in the industry.
- 98% Fly Rate – we have an enviable record of just 2 down days in a season, which means you’re almost guaranteed epic skiing
Getting to our mountain lodge is surprisingly easy, as we are conveniently located 1 hour outside of the Calgary international airport.
Private Heli-Skiing – Available Anytime
Want to hire your own personal helicopter, a dedicated tour guide and have complete flexibility with 3 of your friends? Aside from our regular tours, we have additional private helicopters on standby. Speak with a booking agent today and ski exclusive powder in the BC Rocky Mountains.