Starting at $1,850 per day for the entire 2020/2021 season, Great Canadian Heli-Skiing is offering its Classic Heli-Skiing Package for a group of 4 at a discount of up to 37% off of our peak season prices all winter long. The discount increases for groups of 8, and 12 guests who form Private Groups. We are also offering up to 50% off of our Private Helicopter, and Private Lodge Packages, which offer more flexibility in schedules and input in run selection.
This year we are offering cost prices on a world-class experience – small groups and unlimited vertical in our prime heli-skiing tenure. As an added bonus, this is a La Nina year, which is a recipe for legendary powder skiing. If you are fortunate enough to be able to travel to Great Canadian Heli-Skiing this year, book now or literally miss out on a trip of a lifetime.
What is included?
Our Classic Heli-Skiing Package:
- Small guided groups of 4 guests or less.
- Unlimited vertical. No extra vertical charges no matter how much you ski.
- Great accommodation and food at our boutique lodge. Our rooms were renovated in 2019 and our culinary team is led by top Canadian Chef Stephan Drolet.
- Access to our fleet of powder specific skis and snowboards and safety gear.
- Flexible holiday start dates and trip lengths, from 2 days to 10.
- No lift lines or crowds.
Why Great Canadian Heli-Skiing?
- Drive-in-out access. The only destination heli-skiing lodge with no additional flights or bus shuttles. Just drive, park and heli-ski. Arrive and depart according to your schedule, rather than being locked in.
- Snowiest place in Canada. We are located in prime heli-skiing real estate, on the Powder Highway, halfway between Golden and Revelstoke at the east gate of Glacier National park which is recognized as one of the snowiest places in Canada.
- 98% Fly Days. Great Canadian Heli-Skiing averages only 2 full down days a season. This is exceptional when considering some operations average 1 or 2 down days a week.
- We are Canadian-owned and our employees are local. Support our small business and our employees, we truly appreciate it.
- Our goal is not just to deliver a great heli-skiing holiday, our goal is to celebrate your #BestDayEver with you.
How to book?
- Contact us with dates of interest and we will provide you with availability.
- Make a risk free deposit – refundable up until 2 weeks before your arrival.
- Join us for your once in a lifetime heli-skiing holiday.
- See 2020/2021 booking policies.
What upgrades are available?
Request one of the following:
- Single Room Upgrade and Private Cabin Upgrade.
- Up to 37% off of our Private Group Package.
- Up to 37% off of our Private Helicopter Package.
- Up to 50% off of our Private Lodge Package.
What COVID-conscious steps will be taken for your holiday safety and enjoyment?
- Transport Canada requires you to wear a mask when inside the helicopter.
- Masks will be required inside the lodge when physical distancing cannot be maintained.
- Daily health screening for guests and staff.
- Increased cleaning and sanitation.
- See our COVID-related considerations.