As of September 17, 2021:
- Deposits are non-refundable as of July 5, 2021.
- Between July 5, 2021 and final deposit due date, you may choose to move your deposit to any trip date later in the upcoming season, subject to availability and the package price difference.
- Final payment will be collected 14 weeks prior to your trip, or November 1st, 2021 whichever comes first. Any spot held will be subject to cancellation, without refund, if the full deposit balance is not received by the final deposit date. If you are booking after November 1st, full payment will be necessary on the booking date.
- As full COVID-19 vaccination is now required for International travellers to enter Canada (see Sept 7th International Travel Restrictions), effective September 30, 2021, COVID-19 vaccination status will no longer be a valid reason for cancellation and deferral.
- As full COVID-19 vaccination is now required for Domestic and International travellers to be a patron of licensed restaurants (see Sept 10th Health Order), effective September 30, 2021, COVID-19 vaccination status will no longer be a valid reason for cancellation and deferral.
Great Canadian Heli-skiing will, however, allow our guests to cancel their 2021/2022 ski package booking, receive a refund for their trip cost, or defer their trip to winter 2022/23 if one or more of the following conditions remain in place due to COVID-19:
- The Canadian border is closed to non-essential travel from outside Canada.
- Travellers coming into Canada are required to quarantine (self-isolate) for 14 days.
- Government-imposed travel restrictions do not allow you to leave your state, province, or country of residence. However, as stated above, since full COVID-19 vaccination is now a requirement for International and Domestic travel, effective September 30, 2021 COVID-19 vaccination status will not be a valid COVID-19 condition for cancellation and deferral.
Except for the above-stated COVID-19 conditions, all of our standard cancellation policies apply.