- by Social Media
- Wednesday January 8, 2014
A guest perspective on why smaller groups are better.
"I have been coming here for years because I love small groups. " - Steve K.Have you ever wondered what truly sets apart the smaller boutique heli skiing providers like ourselves from the other guys that use the larger helicopters?
We decided to ask our guests over a 2 week time period to find out the answer. We figured that the answer was going to simply be about our personalized boutique experience or the ability to ski more vertical feet in a day. Nothing could have prepared us for the variety of answers that we received. We have listed them below for you to get an idea of why our guests have chosen to ski with us season after season.
- You get to know the skiers in your group and you develop strong relationships with them while skiing down some great slopes.
- When you sit in the back of the helicopter, you can see out of most of the windows which is a great experience in itself.
- You can quickly get in and out of the helicopter which means that you will be warmer between runs.
- The helicopters are smaller and more nimble and they can set down in secluded landings.
- When it comes to the apres skiing and dinners, it feels like you are spending time with your closest ski buddies.
- With less people coming down the hill, you can easily find a place to set down some fresh powder tracks.
- You end up getting to know the guides quite well and they give you more feedback about your skiing.
- The servers and the kitchen get to know your preferences and they will try to accommodate you in a personalized fashion.
As you can see, there are many reasons to choose our services when it comes to the benefits of small group sizes. If you and your group are looking for great skiing in some of the best ski conditions and mountains on the planet, then consider us first. This is a great place to take your family, friends and business associates because they will get the attention that they deserve.