Pure powder indulgence is what our long packages are all about! With our friendly small group format and Unlimited Vertical, you can expect the average group to ski 141,000 ft (43,000 m). This is the trip for those that can’t get enough face shots.
All 6 day packages include:
- 6 days of mind blowing heli-skiing with Unlimited Vertical (i.e. no extra vertical charges, no matter how much you ski!) and guaranteed 30,500 vertical metres.
- 6 nights Mountain View Rooms with double accommodation at Heather Mountain Lodge.
- Free use of Powder Specific Equipment, skis, poles, snowboards, and transceiver. (** Please bring your own well fitting ski or snowboard boots.)
- Delicious Dining. Hot buffet breakfast at lodge, picnic lunches in terrain, après ski snacks after heli-skiing and 3 course mountain inspired dinner.
- Small Groups of 4 heli-skiers in each guided group – the smallest groups in the industry.
- Maximum of 3 groups serviced per A-Star B2 Helicopter.
Not included: transportation, tips/gratuities for guides and lodge staff, alcohol, massages, retail purchases. Please bring your own well fitting ski or snowboard boots. Single room upgrade is $125 per night per person. Private Cabin upgrade is $250 per night.
Dates below are for the pricing season and NOT tour dates. Great Canadian is the industry’s most flexible Canadian heli-skiing operation and the only multi-day operation where YOU can select start and end dates on ANY day of the week! The dates you choose will determine the pricing season. If your dates fall over 2 pricing seasons, we will pro-rate the price.
|The winter season is separated in three pricing seasons. These are not tour dates, you can choose your own dates.||Rates PP
(2 people sharing)
|First Tracks (10 Dec to 6 Jan)||$12,535||$13,285|
|Peak Season (7 Jan to 17 Mar)||$13,495||$14,245|
|Endless Tracks (18 Mar to 10 Apr)||$12,535||$13,285|
Let us fit into your schedule. Tours can start on ANY day of the week, as long as minimum numbers are met. Check-in is the evening prior to the first ski day, departure is after skiing on the last day. Prices are subject to change without notice. All prices are in Canadian funds and are subject to applicable taxes. Please review our Terms and Conditions.